customer comments

Please fill out the form below if you wish to send Precision Design your comments.

Name:
E-Mail:
Comments:
To help us prevent computer-automated submissions of this form, please let us know you are human by doing a little basic math. What is 2 + 2?

Customer Comments:

Nov, 29 2016 8:46amMatt Heckroth
Holy Cow. Sandy is awesome. She worked with me to make sure I had the right artwork, was crazy fast to respond to me, and the end product was amazing. I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw what she produced. Kudos!

Nov, 16 2016 5:35pmTed Hayes
Can't recommend her highly enough. She did a fantastic job on my one-off faceplate and had it delivered insanely fast. I got it five days after I first made contact with her, and two of those days were the weekend. Exceptional service.

Oct, 26 2015 11:21pmStephen franklin
To say that your work is "awesome!!!", is an understatement. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Unbelievably fast turn around.  Thank you thank you!

Jul, 1 2015 9:05pmMike Herwig
Sandy is great to work with and has amazingly fast turn around time! Plates came out exactly as I wanted them, and looked absolutely fantastic!

Feb, 24 2015 12:47pmSam P
Sandy does amazing custom work and has the fastest turnaround time imaginable. All my future control plate and logo needs will be fulfilled by Precision Design.

Feb, 3 2015 5:44pmChuck Hooper
Okay so now I am a repeat customer...Sandy did some real custom work for me, excellent quality , super turn around time!!! If you want a no disappointment job Sandy is the lady to do your work!!! ***** Rating

Jan, 3 2015 5:03amRafi Kirder
1 week turnaround time from sending my logos to recieving them to SWITZERLAND (yeah, that one in Europe). Exactly like I wanted them. First time business with Sandy, but definitley not the last time! thank you!

Dec, 22 2014 7:56pmChuck Hooper
Unbelievable turn around time sent art 12/18, CUSTOM plate was done and mailed on 12/19 ( next day service) received today 12/22 on the west coast!Logo is spot on absolutely beautiful job! I am using Sandy for all my custom work from now on!

Nov, 13 2014 10:37amKasey
Im blown away by the speedy response as well as how quick you turned the badges around. When I sent the first email to you I also sent it to two other companies. I literally had my badges in hand two days before either of the other companies even responded to my first emails. For that you have a customer for life! Thanks again and keep up the amazing work! Kasey

Oct, 24 2014 12:36pmCW
I've been buying amplifier tags from Sandy for a few years now. Each one has been perfect in every way! This is the place to go!!!

Apr, 14 2014 8:10amXenrelic Amplification
Sandy, You're the best! The edge lit plates for the Wollensak tape recorder to tube amp conversion, came out looking amazing! http://i.imgur.com/IPvIyIx.jpg Thank you so much!

Apr, 3 2014 5:10amLarry Rodgers
Sandy, You are my hero ! You did a beautiful job once again. I can’t tell you how pleased I am. The plates looked so good that one of my customers bought an amp on the spot when they came in today. Thank you for your fine work ! You are appreciated here at Rodgers Amplifiers. Regards, Larry Rodgers

Mar, 9 2014 1:46pmTerry Shaffer
As the owner / builder of GR amplifiers, I'm always looking for ways to make my product look better. In today's world, we sometimes don't take the time to say "job well done", but Sandy deserves it with my last two requests, as both orders were exactly what I had envisioned, and were very quickly completed. Thanks Sandy !

Jul, 26 2013 6:52pmMatt
Prompt, professional and just what I wanted! The nameplate looks fabulous on my one-off home built amp. And John, mine goes to "12"! LOL!

Jul, 25 2013 5:08pmJim Sabella
From our first order Sandy has been number one in all her work for me. Fast turn around and very nice to talk on the phone. Work always came out great. hope to give you more orders soon

Dec, 24 2012 11:56amgood amps
sandy does it again! perfectly executed name plates and control panels to my exact specifications. great price, quick turn around!

Jul, 28 2012 4:29pmBuzztone Amplification
Sandy's great!! Ordered up a faceplate on Wednesday...it was here on Saturday. Can't beat that!!

May, 15 2012 8:21pmAtticus Stovall (Stovall Amplification)
Simply amazing work. Every detail on my nameplate is immaculate and oh so shiny. On top of that, she is one of the friendliest and most helpful people I've ever talked to. Needless to say, I will only be working with Sandy from now on. Thanks so much!

Nov, 23 2011 12:02pmMark Gollihur
Really, top-notch in every regard. Sandy is personable, helpful, really cares that your item comes out the way you want it. And turns it around so fast your head will spin. Very nice work, and a very comfortable ordering experience - I won't hesitate to recommend Precision Design wherever I can.

Sep, 21 2011 11:00amSverre With
Great service, great product,fast delivery. High recommended. Thanks Sandy!

Jun, 20 2011 1:09pmJohn Lamb
Exactly what I needed, and super-fast! I contacted Sandy on Wednesday, got my draft early Thursday, and had plates in hand when I got home Friday. The only way it could have been faster is if Sandy read my mind and teleported it to me! Not to mention the top-notch quality - my amp now goes to "11"!

Jun, 6 2011 12:02pmALLEN BOLTON
These look awesome! exactly what I wanted to see. Thanks so much for doing this for me. You are by far and away the best at what you do. I've been a graphic designer for 12 years now and I've never had it better when it comes to getting it right the first time. Amazing so glad I found you. Thanks again Sandy yer the best.

Apr, 28 2011 7:31pmoz osborne
Sandy does fantastic work. I got the first draft the same day I sent her my markup (she nailed it by the way). The finished product was turned around in one day and two days after that, it was at my door. She managed to take a tricky graphic I sent and made it work beautifully - I am impressed and I highly recommend her. Thanks Sandy!

Apr, 25 2011 7:56pmBob Hyde @ SpeakerTone
Sandy received my order for nameplates on a Friday. The design needed a tweak which she personally took care of. The plates were built and then shipped the very next day (Saturday). I received them Monday. They are flawless and exactly what I needed. I couldn't be happier with her professional work and excellent service. In an industry where very little happens quickly AND correctly, Sandy shines. I strongly recommend Precision Design. I'll be a regular customer. Thanks Sandy! Bob Hyde

Mar, 23 2011 7:38pmRick Steen
Second to none service and turn-around time. Will definitely be using Precision Design for all of my design needs. Rick Steen Bison Electronics

Feb, 18 2011 7:13pmBob Owensby
I received my logo tags on wednesday and I am thrilled with them. We will definitely be doing business again.

Dec, 2 2010 10:05amDavid@Bufindahl Amps
Great service, Great product, Highly Recommended

Nov, 1 2010 10:52pmRocky Taniran
Ordered my first custom amp and Sandy designed the faceplate and a custom logo. I must say she answers inquiries promptly and happily put up with my with changes (8 drafts)and demand intricate details. A happy custom from Australia!

Oct, 14 2010 10:22amSean Clavin (Hooligan Amps)
Thanks Sandy! The control panel and badges were just what I wanted! And fast! Thanks again! I will recommend you to everyone I know.

Sep, 27 2010 1:33pmJarrett Bailey
Sandy does beautiful work. I checked several places to find someone who was professional, imaginative, readily available, and personable. You will not find anyone who fits this description like Sandy. She does beautiful work very quickly and is willing to work with you until you are completely satisfied with the design. If you're looking for a custom logo, nameplate, or faceplate, you've come to the right place.

Aug, 4 2010 9:09amPurdy Tube Amps
To see some of Sandy's fantastic work, visit us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/purdytubeamps, or on Flikr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/purdytubeamps/4726395494/in/photostream/ you can plainly see the attention to detail and the finished product on our amplifiers.

May, 4 2010 8:24pmKurt Knutson
Received my 2nd face plate from Sandy. Beautiful work and amazing customer service. I couldn't be more pleased!

Apr, 30 2010 10:56amDaniel Croset
I just received the plates and logos this morning, well and intelligently packed! The plates are very nice and will match these two amps perfectly! Thanks again for the very god job and your attention to details and customer wishes. Daniel, Switzerland

Apr, 29 2010 10:54amPurdy Tube Amps - Alberta, CANADA
I have placed a number of orders with Precision Design for logo and amp plates. The quality of the finished product, Sandy's attention to detail, and customer service are all exceptional. Highly recommended.

Apr, 15 2010 8:25pmKurt Knutson
I couldn't be more pleased with the faceplate that Sandy built for me. Sandy helped work through issues with fonts and corrupted files. Once the design was finalized I had the panel in 3 days. Superb quality, price and service. Just unbeatable. Thanks!

Mar, 29 2010 3:36pmDon H.
Surprisingly simple experience. I was very impressed at how quickly Sandy was able understand my requirements and turn around a completed product. And even better, was how inexpensive it was. I was prepared to spend more. Sandy is a pleasure to work with. Thank you Sandy!

Feb, 7 2010 2:29amWim Pierssens / Dirty Uncle Amplification
Superb quality and took me only 6 days to have them in Europe!

Dec, 28 2009 3:09pmJesse Meehl/Grey amplification
This was probably one of the easiest transactions for custom work I've ever had. I sent her the art on the 23rd of the month, I had the panels in my hand on the 26th! And the panels look better than I could have imagined! Thanks!

Dec, 18 2009 8:09amBluetone Music/Doug Smith
Well, I got the plates yesterday and they are gorgeous! Sandy was great to work with and did a wonderful job helping with my personal design. I'll come back to Precision Design with fast delivery and quality! No need to search any further. Thanks!

Dec, 11 2009 5:20pmGlen Johnson
Sandy, face plate turned up today and it looks great!! Top notch product, speedy delivery, all at an affordable price. This custom face plate makes my DIY amp project look as good as it sounds. Now if you could help me convince my wife that I should build another one....thanks again. Glen from Roanoke

Nov, 19 2009 4:15pmJerry Glass
Sandy, The logo plates arrived today and I am completely satisfied! They were made exactly to my specs, specs you help me define. Your product and customer service is top notch...you have my business. Jerry, Glassman Tube Amps

Oct, 22 2009 9:39amTim Larwill - Retro-Sonic
Hi Sandy, Received the face plates today and promptly installed. They look great! Thank you so much for the great service and flexibilty. Really appreciate the customized editing. It made for an easy "remote" design process and unique look. Looking forward to doing business with you again in the future. Tim Retro-Sonic

Oct, 15 2009 9:21pmAlan
Just recieved my custom logo tags from Sandy today. My experience was first rate all the way, communication,service and product professional all the way. The tags are fabulous,well beyond my expectations. She got the vintage repro look dead on. Thanks Sandy.

Jul, 3 2009 9:47amAkbar
Did a great job helping me find the fonts I wanted, got a quick turnaround, and they look great. Thanks Sandy!

Jul, 1 2009 1:31amMaurice Adams
Recently ordered and recieved two amp faceplates, brushed silver with black lettering. The experience was a 10 out of 10. Very good communication, great looking product, reasonable price, and really fast turnaround. I am very impressed. Thanks again.

Jun, 9 2009 7:19pmDuncan Stuart
Excellent and highly professional product at an affordable price. Your communication was second to none and the faceplates were made, posted and received half way round the world in only a week! I will be a repeat customer. Well done Sandy

Apr, 24 2009 1:15pmCharlie
Great job on the Princetone faceplate Sandy. It looks fantastic. And thanks for the quick turn around.

Apr, 16 2009 7:28pmZed
Excellent product, great service, pro quality... what more could you ask for? Sandy's products cover all the bases!

Apr, 13 2009 4:27pmGary Videlock
It was a pleasure dealing with you and your company. I'm glad you looked over the project and made board size suggestions. Having this turret board made professionally saved me a lot of time and it looks much better than I could have possible achieved by hand. The amp went together in about 3 days and sounds great. I look forward to my next build.

Apr, 11 2009 5:41pmZach
Thank you for such increcible customer service and perfectly executed faceplates Sandy! Now, my homebuilt amp definitely has that custom look and stands out from the crowd!

Apr, 7 2009 3:16pmRichard D - guitarist, tube amp tech
Simply put, Precision Design ROCKS! Quality products, fair prices, excellent communication, warp speed shipping. I don't think e-business can possibly get any better than this! I will certainly buy from you again.

Mar, 9 2009 10:23amWilliam
Great communication, emails were replied to very quickly. Sandy made it very easy to figure out exactly what I wanted. The faceplates I recieved are excellent and they were produced and delivered about as quickly as possible. Excellent quality, service, and speed.

Oct, 21 2008 2:19pmAndy Broadbent
Very pleased with the nameplates Sandy. Dealing with you was a very easy and quick process with an excellent end result. Animal Amps are born! Thanks. Andy

Oct, 15 2008 8:08amMarc Vos - Fox Amps
Sandy, the JW faceplate looks very nice thank you! Keep up the good work! Greets, Marc

May, 21 2008 1:08pmDave Rainey
Thanks for the great work on my "Cottonmouth" amp logo! Professional work, quick and friendly service, you're the best. I will come to you for all my laser services.

Apr, 7 2008 10:01amRon
Sandy - The custom Java faceplate with my band logo and the metal name plate are both EXCELLENT! Your quality is matched by your service. You can count on some repeat business - thanks.

Apr, 3 2008 2:50pmDan Wallen
Quality and service don't get any better than this!I strive for perfection in my amplifiers,and your logos meet the highest of standards. Thanks Sandy. Dan "Ampdan" Wallen Vintage Vibrations Amplifiers

Jan, 14 2008 4:02pmRon Work-Brand eX Amplifiers
This is my second batch form Sandy and they have both been great. Great quality and quick turnaround. Now, if she would just get a bigger shear to cut aluminum.............. Thanks Ron Work

Jan, 11 2008 4:45ampete jorewicz
Great work,love the panels,the finishing touch for my project.Thanks again for all your help.

Jan, 4 2008 1:28pmCourtney
The award was great...Everyone was extremely impressed and couldn't quit commenting on it. Thanks for your help on such short notice.

Jul, 23 2007 10:12amChuck Snow
The best work/service/prices I've experienced from a vendor in the entire amp building process. Look no further than Sandy for all of your laser work! I'll be back- Thanks!

Jul, 6 2007 2:13pmMarc Vos
I've also got my name plates today! Very good work!!! Good and quick service even around the world, straight to The Netherlands.. We'll be in touch!

Jun, 5 2007 12:18amJayson Starkey
Simply AWESOME! I received my amp logo badges today -- the badge alone turned my amp from handbuilt to boutique! The turn around was incredible! Less than a week and they were in the mailbox...Sandy, thank you so much for a quality product!! You have a customer for life...

Apr, 26 2007 11:48amPhil Bergeron
Beautiful work, fast, friendly service, and VERY reasoable prices. I'll be back.

Apr, 15 2007 5:19pmGreg Stinogel
I got the logo plates mounted on my amps and speakers and they look awesome. Everyone in the band was very impressed. That was the finishing touch I needed! I was impressed with how quickly you responded to my emails and how fast the whole process took, only about 10 days from the time I first emailed you with my idea until I had the plates mounted. Very fast turn around. Thanks again, and in the immortal words of Arnold S. "I'll be back!"

Apr, 14 2007 1:03pmAmy B.
Sandy, Thanks for your outstanding work on our latest project. Once again you have exceeded our expectations. Until next time. Amy

Precision Design